Monday, March 16, 2009

Space

We were having a conversation about space at dinner tonight. Garrison had just had a unit on it at preschool and was so excited about it. He informed us that the men went to space and found the American flag there. So Cute! I was telling the boys that a space shuttle was just launched a few days ago and they were all excited about where it was going and what it would be doing in space. They then went off about aliens and creatures on different planets and started goofing off. I teased back and asked about the cow that jumped over the moon and other jokes. I then said to the boys "Do you know that Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Its true there is even a book about it." Ethan looked at me and said "Then I am taking off to Venus!"(Wink, Wink) I am not sure where they come up with these things but they sure make me laugh!!! Maybe I should take a page from Ethans book and head to Mars! Could be interesting! (Wink, Wink)

1 comment: