Garrison has been very interested in recycling lately and has asked a lot of questions on how it works. We thought that we had explained it good enough for him to understand. We told him that recycle means to take something and turn it in to something else. We thought it was a simple explanation; I should have known he would store that in his brain to use against me. I bought him a chocolate milk at Smiths because he was thirsty. He drank the entire thing while I loaded the groceries, got fuel and drove over to Walmart. All in about 15 min. On the drive over we talked again about recycling. He wanted to recycle the milk bottle and I remined him that we don't have a recycle program with our garbage. We will just have to throw it away. He was not satisfied but went into the store with me. We were just starting to get our frozen groceries when he got a big smile on his face and announced LOUDLY "MOM, I NEED TO RECYCLE MY CHOCOLATE MILK!" Just to make sure I understood like an complete IDIOT I asked him what he meant. Again LOUDLY he replied "I NEED TO RECYCLE MY CHOCOLATE MILK. YOU KNOW I NEED TO PEE. MY MILK RECYCLED TO MAKE PEE!" Not the way I wanted him to understand recycling but I thought it was pretty smart. So for now he is happy with recycling things all by himself. He can drink and his body will recycle it and make pee! I just hope he won't announce it so loud next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh! This is the most hysterical thing I've ever heard!!!
ReplyDeletegarrison gsrrison what r we gonna do with u ?
ReplyDelete