Our blog Title says it all about this week! It seems we are going a million miles an hour and never stopping. We are still adjusting to the time change and seem to also have spring fever. We are leveling the yard and getting ready to plant trees, shrubs, grass, roses and lilacs as soon as it is warm enough for them to survive. I am excited for a yard!!
The boys started wrestling last week and yes Garrison is old enough to participate!!! You can only imagine how serious he takes this. He LOVES to wrestle with his Dad and Ethan so the kids his own size seem like nothing to him.They had their first wrestling meet of the season last night and both did good. Ethan is a little more timid and soft but loves every minute. He enjoys more of the social than the wrestling. He is just happy to see everyone and find out what they are up to. True Staples!! Garrison is a little more competitive. He was pleased as punch with himself for "Pinning that guy good with my manly muscles" as he puts it. Last week at practice he was back talking the coaches about having to do push ups. He was positive that he had done enough and wasn't going to do any more. The bad part is that Brady is one of the coaches. I don't know where he gets it from. I would never do that must come from Brady;)
With wrestling 3 nights a week 2 hours a night, getting the yard ready, homework, baths, and dinner nightly; it seems that our life is busier and more chaotic than ever. I am sure we won't slow down as summer approaches! I love this time of year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wit a minute, I know for a fact that standing toe to toe with a couch did not come from Brady. As your mom just can't bring myself to blame that one on him, every thing else but not that one.Weve seen you on your tip toes in the basket ball couches face.
ReplyDeleteGee I can't figure out how to edit the comment, big surprise. so thats a WAIT a minute not Wit a minute. and the word is COACH not couch. Oh well glad to see you kids can type better than I do.
ReplyDeletelol g-ma
ReplyDelete