Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Garrison Funny


I have to document all the funny things Garrison says or I will forget most of them like I did from Ethan at this age.If you are tired of reading about him skip it.

Garrison and his "Strong and Manly Muscles"



We had some friends over last night, Ryan and Tamra, and they brought their girls. Ethan and Garrison were excited to see them and watched for their arrival. When they pulled up Garrison went running to the front door to open it and greet them. He pulled open the door and screamed really loud with excitement. When they reached to door he said to Tamra "That was me,I scream like a boy. My brother, he screams like a girl."

Sometimes We are not sure what to do with this child. Brady says I need to write a book on Life with Garrison. I'm sure it would be a best seller. You would buy it right?

1 comment: