Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can I talk to your Mommy or Dadddy?

Garrison LOVES to talk on the phone (lets face it Garrison just loves to talk period) He will even talk when nobody is on the other end. Do I think he has called people without my knowledge? Yes. Do I think he has made long distant calls? Yes. Have I missed calls from other people that Garrison has answered the phone and refused to tell me thinking they have called just for him? Yes. Do I mind when it is a telamarketer? NO! (It's funny to watch him talk their ear off for a change when they are trying to get him to give the phone to his mommy or daddy!)

Knowing his love of the phone I have been trying to teach him our home phone number. Does he want anything to do with it? NO. I thought he would think it was cool to know our phone number but instead he wants one all his own. That's right a private Garrison number. I don't think so buddy. You are going to have to share the one we have! You would think he was a teenage girl; not a 4 year old boy. So if you give us a call and Garrison answers be prepared for a lengthy conversation and when you finally get him to hang up call back and hopefully someone else will answer!








1 comment: