Friday, January 30, 2009

Bob the Unbuilder

Grandpa Clifford we need to have a talk about what you are teaching my children! Today while I was working in the kitchen I heard Garrison banging in the other room. I called to him and asked what he was doing. His reply "Nothing" as a parent you know that means something I don't want you to know about. So I went to investigate and found him with a toy hammer "working". Normally this wouldn't bother me but today when I asked him what he was working on doing he replied, "Just taking some of these nails out of the boards. Grandpa taught me that if you use this side of the hammer it takes out the nails. That's called leverage!" Lucky for me he had a toy hammer and not a real one. If my house falls down around me from him "working" in the basement then I know Grandpa's lesson worked and he got leverage!



1 comment: