I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. I love reading about friends and family I haven't had contact with for a while and I am horrible at sending cards and letters so I figure this is my way to update as many people as possible and keep a journal for our family!
Since I haven't sent out Christmas cards for a few years and there are family and friends I haven't talked to for a while I thought I would give you an update of our family.
Brady and I sold our house in Salt Lake in 2007 and moved into an apt. in Central Utah. We worked on bldg our new home for appx. 10 months and moved in Oct of this year! We are so glad to be settled and sooo happy to be out of the apt.
Brady is still working as a lineman for the power company and loves it. He works with a great group of guys and has many funny stories to tell. We were watching him climb a pole the other day and Garrison said, " Wow Mom, My Dad really is a monkey." We are really proud of how hard he works, even if Garrison thinks Dad plays around like a monkey all day.
I continue to keep everything at home a float and running as smooth as possible. I hate talking about myself so you won't find much about me on this site. Sorry Mom.
Ethan started 1st grade this year and can read and spell just about everything. Which hasn't been to good for Brady and I when we want to keep a secret. We are going to have to brush up on our Sign Lang. if we want to keep anything from him. On his first day of school I asked him how it went and he said " Mom it is to long of a day. Instead of 1 recess we have 3 Mom Count them 1, 2, 3. 3 Recess' that's to long of a day." He enjoyed playing sports of all kinds but especially wrestling. He thinks he can even take down his Dad. He had his tonsels out in April and has been a healthy ACTIVE child since.
It seems like yesterday he was in the NICU and struggling for life. Now he is the Life of the party. They told us when he was so sick and on a ventalator and we wanted to hear him cry so bad that one day we wouldn't be able to keep him quiet. That is the truth. He never shuts up. He is constantly talking even in his sleep some times. He makes us laugh. I caught him the other day wiping his boogers on the bathroom floor I let out a yell of disgust and said "Garrison What are you doing?" He looked at me like it was so obvious and said "Well I don't want them on my finger! Would you?" How could I argue with that. Needless to say we now have a box of tissues in EVERY room. He also had his tonsils out this year in Aug. and his 3rd set of tubes. It has made him a lot healthier!
We hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoy our blog. Leave us a comment and tell us what you think!




Yeah!! Welcome to the life of blogging. I'm so glad you are so we an keep up on your family as well. And I want to hear more about you too!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Now Shane will start doing one :). He has talked about it for a while. Give the boys a big hug and tell them we all miss them (and you guys of course). Especially Maddie!
ReplyDelete