Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I like to Move it Move it!

We got this Dance pad YEARS ago when we bought the PS2. I have been using it to work out some mornings when I don't want to run on the treadmill. Everytime I get it out the boys just can't wait to give it a try! Garrison just jumps around and dances to his own beat. Ethan on the other hand is pretty good! This kid can Move it! He definitly prefers the hard rock songs. He even beat Brady last time they played together. I wish I knew how to upload video from my phone so you could all see Brady doing the dance pad. We all laughed so hard (including Brady) and quickly realized this is not his type of dance. I can't say I am much better. The last family gathering I think Brady and I did the worst; all the kids did better than us.( I think Grandma even beat us!) We are practicing up so next family party watch out Clifford Clan this family will be able to MOVE IT!!








1 comment: