Thursday, January 22, 2009

Honey Do's


I am hoping this post jogs Brady's memory as to what he told me he could do with this must have's in tools. The welder: "I can make so many things for you with this. I could make Ethan Horseshoe hooks for his room, a horseshoe bench, or even weld you a rod iron picket fence out front!" Have I yet to see any? NO! I have seen a welding cart being made, and welding done on the derby cars for this summer (which I HATE ugh). When I ask him about it his answer is always "Priorities, At least I have my priorities straight!" In all fairness it is to muddy to work on the fence and I haven't exactly told him the kind of bench I want but the horseshoe hooks for Ethan could be done. The Nail Gun: Granted we got a great deal on it but I am still waiting for storage shelves downstairs so I can take my food storage out of boxes and my STUFFED pantry. I was also told it would make finishing the basement so much easier. I don't doubt that; I would just like some progress!(In my defense she said that I could have the nail gun--but no nails!!!!!! the wisdom of a woman)Now I should tell you that he has done much of the honey do's I have asked I just have to tease him that these tools that will make or save us money have yet to happen. Maybe I will just have to take these projects on by myself! He hates it when I do that. And in honesty they turn into more work because I tend to make more holes and bigger problems! In Brady's words quoted from the Red Green Show" If the women can't find you handsome at least they can find you handy." Brady you could be both handsome and handy if you would do these honey do's.
PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment