Tuesday, January 27, 2009
They Might be Giants
Brady and I were on playlist listening to music when we came across "They Might be Giants" I got all excited because when I was younger and I use to babysit Kaleigh, when she was about 2 or 3 ,and Conner ,when he was just a baby our favorite thing to do was put this CD on as loud as we could take it and dance around the house. They had some pretty great moves. Now I know they either won't remember this or deny it completely because of embarrasment but it is a great memory I have with the two of them. Years later I asked my brother where all his CD's were and he said they had sold many of them because there taste in music had changed. Now I enjoy the Mormon Tabernacle Choir just as much as the next person, but it is a little hard to rock out to Mo-Tab when you are in the dancing mood. Kaleigh and Conner, if you ever want to get all sentamental on me come on over for a little "Giants" and we will dance the night away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment