As many of you know Garrison is quiet the crack up. I had a friend stop by today and she told me that in Primary on Sunday the kids were getting a new teacher; her son was having a hard time with the transition from sunbeams to class 5.Not Garrison; she was sitting with her son and watching Garrison; when he made eye contact with her he winked his eye, gave a snap and pointed at her. He then grinned the biggest grin possible. I was relaying the story to Brady at dinner and said "Garrison you are the cutest little flirt." To which he replied "Mom I am not a little flirt; I am a BIG flirt." Brady and I couldn't hold in the laughter. I said like father like son. Brady said he never flirted, he got all the girls with his good looks. I know better and from experience know he was a BIG flirt. Now I have the proof he passed those genes on to Garrison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment