This Morning I was reading quietly on the couch so Garrison would sleep a little longer. When he woke up he came out very happy and asked so sweet for his oatmeal that he has to have EVERY morning. He batted his beautiful big brown eyes at me with a big grin on his face. I picked him up started for the kitchen and asked him "How did you get so cute?" He looked me straight in the eyes and said "Mom I have ALWAYS been cute, and will be cute F O R E V E R! Just remember that and we will get along great OK!" Can't argue with that. He and Ethan have always been cute:
And will be cute F O R E V E R!





All I can say is AMEN!! They are amazingly cute, and not just because I'm their grandma! Keep up the good work Kari and Brady, you are great parents.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
They are SOOO cute! I love his reply!
ReplyDelete