I choked back some tears because I realized that he was growing up faster than I want him to. It hit me that he will never loose another first tooth. I can't figure out why I am so emotional lately I think I am just watching these boys grow up and realizing I want to hold on to these moments and memories and afraid I will forget them.That is why this blog is so good for me!
Anyway, After his bath I sent Ethan in to get dressed so I could take a picture. He came out crying and saying he didn't want to give up his first tooth to the Tooth Fairy. He had decided to write her a note and ask if he could keep the tooth instead of money from her. (Unlike Garrison who is willing to give or sell anything to scam someone out of a few $ . He is trying to figure out how to loose teeth at age 4 because he "Needs some extra cash for his collection" whole other story in a previous post) Ethan wrote a note and stuck it and the tooth under his pillow. At midnight Ethan woke me as excited as could be whistling next to my bed. The Tooth Fairy had come and said he could keep the tooth and gave him a 2 dollar bill. This morning he was so excited to go to school and show everyone his missing tooth. Congratulations Ethan you have met the milestone of loosing your first tooth!



CONGRATULATIONS ETHAN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun thing to have happen. This is a really cute picture of you showing off the big space in your mouth. And in not too long of a time there will be a new permanent tooth to take its place. Love this blog you guys! I feel like you are just next door! Love you!
Grandma and Grandpa S
Awe-- he's so big! Lucky kid to get a $2 bill -- where does the tooth fairy find those?
ReplyDelete