Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An explanation

So my last post might seem a little wierd to you but I am trying to prove a point to my sister Janel. I am not sure if she is playing a trick on me or if she sees something different than I do. She did a post using the Webding font. I made a comment about it being in code. When I use the font I get pictures, she gets letters. Does anyone else experience this? What do You see when I write this?

Our Busy And Chaotic Life

Leave me a comment I really want to know what everyone sees!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kari, you're just weird. Take off the glasses so you can see. Maybe it's a western computer glich, because my computer says our busy and chaotic life, My computer must be gifted with tongues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just looks like a bunch of pictures to me.

    ReplyDelete