Monday, April 20, 2009

SOMEBODY or SOMETHING did it NOT ME!

Garrison has been a bit of a fibber lately. The other day Garrison was playing by himself in the family room when I went in to check on him their was a HUGE mess. When I asked him who had made the mess he said "I don't know. Somebody."

Yesterday we were headed outside and he needed help putting on his shoes. When I bent down to help him I noticed that their was pen drawn all over his legs, arms and neck. I asked him "Who drew on you?" His response "I don't know Mom? SOMEBODY must of done it when I wasn't looking!" I said "SOMEBODY just colored on you when you weren't looking?" His reply "YES Mom and I think you should find out who it was."



Today he was enjoying a picnic lunch outside on the deck. I could tell that he had to use the bathroom but he didn't want to come in. A few minutes later he made a mad dash for the bathroom. When he came out I noticed a little wet spot from him not making it. Before I could say anything he knew what I was looking at and said "Darn BEE he Peed on ME." All I could do was laugh. This kid seems to think Somebody or Something is to blame for everything and it is certainly NOT GARRISON! Although I will admit it is cute now he does have
A LOT to learn!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so funny! Somebody did stuff like that to me when I was younger all the time! Thanks for sharing another funny story about your boys!

    ReplyDelete