Thursday, April 16, 2009

When Mom gets sick everyone PARTIES!

Over the weekend I wasn't feeling just right but thought it was just from the usual Go Go Go of life. On Saturday when we got home I was running fever and not feeling well. I thought I had just caught Ethan's cold and figured it would be gone in a few days. By Monday I could hardly move and was sooo sick. I didn't want to go to the Dr. because I figured their was nothing they could do. On Tuesday I caved (with pressure from others) and went to the Dr. only to find out it was a simple UTI. While I was sick I did NOTHING, my kids took over the house. It was a DISASTER. No clean dishes, no clean clothes, toys everywhere, get up when they wanted, go to bed when they wanted, PARTY!!

On Wednesday I was feeling much better after having a day on antibiotics and started the dreaded clean up. I started cleaning the kitchen and living room where the boys had Easter things scattered all over and so I was constantly calling for them to come and get their stuff or I would take care of it MY way and throw it away. (A trick my parents ALWAYS used. Don't judge me. You probably say it to!) Garrison came in and said "Mom are you feeling better?" and before I could answer "Yes" Ethan said "Can't you tell. She's BAAAACK."
I guess their carefree days of doing what they wanted and eating what they wanted are gone. The fun is over, Mom has returned to normal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment