On Friday Brady took a little time off work and we headed out for some fun!. Brady, Grandpa and the boys headed to the barn yard to work on the barn; while me and Grandma went and filled eggs for their ward Easter Egg hunt. When we got back the boys enjoyed a much needed bath in Grandmas BIG tub and discovered the new toys in Grandmas Toy closet. How Exciting!!! 
The next morning their cousins came over and they had an Easter Egg hunt all over Grandma's house!!! They had so much fun looking for the eggs with their initials on them. Surprisingly enough Ethan was the last to find all his eggs. Grandma was a little tricky in hiding them I guess! We then headed off for their ward Easter Egg hunt at the church!
After the Easter Egg hunts and being the kindest mothers on earth letting the kids eat as much candy as they wanted, Grandma Staples, Lexie and I headed off to Kristens baby Shower. It was wonderful to get away and be able to visit with people I don't get to see very often. Kristen had the cutest pictures of the baby and it was great to hear the cute little stories of her personality. Congratulations she is such a beautiful little girl!
After our time away we had to return to reality and see if Grandma's house survived the kids being "watched" by their Dads and Grandpa! To our relief it was still standing and not much of a mess!!! Way to go Guys. We will have to leave you alone with the kids more often! As soon as I walked in the door Garrison came running to tattle on Grandpa. He was so excited that he had driven the four wheeler and "Didn't even crash" Ethan also threw Grandpa under the bus by telling us he had driven the ranger all by himself. Before we could leave Ethan had to show Grandma and I his new acquired skill of driving!!


Since Grandpa has done such a great job in teaching them to drive I think I will be bringing my kids for him to drive with when they turn 15 and get their learners permits. Sound like a great idea to me and an escape from a panic attack and headaches!!!!
All in all it was a fun weekend and all ready the boys are asking when we can go again!! We will have to head back soon.



kari that blanket is sooooo q-t!!!
ReplyDelete