Sunday, May 3, 2009

Presenting the Preschool Class of 2009!!!

OK Grandma's here are a few pictures that turned out from Garrisons Preschool Graduation. I put Brady in charge of the camera because I was the MC for graduation. Note to self, Brady takes very blurry pictures and should not be in charge of the camera:) These are pictures I took after the Graduation.We did video the program so you can see it. I will try to get some copies of pictures from other moms.
For Graduation they sang there ABC's, Days of the Week, and 5 Speckled Frogs. They painted pictures to go along with the song "What a Wonderful World" and held them up during the song. SO CUTE! They recieved their Diplomas and awards for Most likely to become. Garrisons was Most likely to become a lawyer; because he can talk his way out of anything and make you believe it!

Garrison LOVED school this year but is excited to have it over. He knows that summer is coming and that means fairs, campouts, vacations and FUN! Mom is excited to not have to put together lessons but sad to see Preschool over. It has made me think about opening my own preschool in a few years. I just really love the kids and lets face it I enjoy finger painting and being a kid just as much as they do!

Just three more weeks and Ethan will be out for the summer and we can enjoy sleeping in and summer fun!!!
He is not very Happy waiting for me to take his picture!


1 comment: