Thursday, July 2, 2009

To Ethan

I can't believe your birthday has come again. It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant with you and now you are having your 7th birthday. You have grown to be an amazing kid. You have taught us so much from dealing with melt downs, scaring us with sickness, humoring us with embarrassing moments, but most of all taught us how great it is to be loved and give love. I don't take for granted any day we get to spend together and I want you to know that I thank Heavenly Father every night for sending you to our family. We feel so blessed to have you.

We Love you Ethan!!!

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. NOOOO - he can't be 7 already!!!!! He's sooo handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an extremely awesome crazzly amazzing birthday!!!!!! what did u get???

    ReplyDelete