I know this in gross and will probably embarrass my kids years from now but I need a solution.
My problem, MY BOYS CAN'T AIM. I am tired of sprinting to toilet anytime a guest askes to use my bathroom. I am tired of the amount of Lysol wipes I go through that are stashed in bulk behind the curtain in the window, and I am tired of pleading with them to watch what they are doing. I have almost resorted to folding oragami boats out of toilet paper or painting a target on the bottom of the toilet bowl! I can't stand it any more!!! If you have solution please share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Along the lines of oragami boats, something a little easier would be squares of colored tissue paper,(get colored tissue paper from the dollar store, cut in 2 inch squares put in a box on the back of the toilet) sink the tissue get a prize!
ReplyDelete