It took 2 rangers, 1 razor, and 2 four wheelers for the entire family to go. We headed up the mountain side and everything was so pretty and green....
Brady thinks this hill side would be so much fun to snowmobile on!
We were enjoying the ride when the hillside became steeper and the trees began to invade the trails. I have to many scratches and bruises from trees and branches hitting me. Garrison decided to ride with Grandpa and the trails proved to much for him. We stopped to close a gate and Garrison jumped off the four wheeler and came to get into the ranger when I noticed that his lips were white and his face really pale. I yelled at him to get off and pulled him around just in time for him to throw up all over the place. I felt so bad. We were about half way through the trail and decided to put him in the ranger that was less bumpy and continue on our way in hopes that the trail would be better. It wasn't, it was even more steep and bumpy but Garrison seemed to be fine in the ranger. We started up a narrow hillside and found that the rangers wouldn't fit through two trees in the middle of the trail. Dallas was ahead of us and went off roading around the trees and as he came back onto the trail hit a log and his tire came off the rim!!! Here we are on top of the mountain, with Garrison threatening to puke, a flat tire off the rim with no cell phone service. I will admit I was beginning to get a little nervous. Luckily they had everything they needed to put the tire back on and we were able to continue down the mountain and finish the ride. By the time we got back down all of us had the best tan ever!!! To bad it washed off in the shower:) We were also a little surprised by the dog. We left with a nice clean white one and came back with a brown one. To much dirt if you ask me!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment