Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Green Thumb

I have been a little worried that my garden and grass would not grow with the lack of sunshine we were experiencing in the beginning of June. But to my pleasant surprise everything is! Unlike my house plants that I seem to neglect, I am finding that I enjoy this type of gardening. Just water and walk away!! We even have a few tomatoes. I can't wait until my they turn red and we can enjoy fresh tomatoes from the garden.



Today

Before

My Tomatoes!





Our grass is also coming up. I only got one picture before the camera went dead but the front yard looks awesome. They only thing I can't seem to figure out is that the neighbors weeds seem to be growing faster than my grass. They are taller than the fence and my grass still looks like stubble compared to it. Oh well at least it is growing! Brady says that I will probably be mowing it by the end of July!!!!! I love to mow the lawn. I have missed it so much and can't wait to do it again. Since this lawn is twice the size of our last I might be regretting that statement come the end of summer.
Side Yard

1 comment:

  1. Your grass and graden look awesome! We need to come out and see it sometime!!

    ReplyDelete