The boys have really been enjoying the warm weather and all the bugs that come with it. I wish I was as excited
as they are. While visiting my parents the boys (Yes that includes Brady) enjoyed finding all kinds of creatures around the yard. Brady liked the snails, Ethan liked the potato bugs, snails and spiders, and Garrison loved the butterflies. My mother has cups of these "Pets" in h
er home starting with the snail Brady just had to bring inside Sunday afternoon. This led to the discovery of other bugs and wanting to keep them. My mom being a good sport went through more plastic cups than I think she knows. (Don't worry Mom the spiders were kept outside!)
Garrison caught a butterfly on Sunday and took it to my Dad with a very serious question and conversation.
"Grandpa, How do you baptize a butterfly?" My Dad chuckled and said "I guess by immersion"
He then asked Garrison "How old is your butterfly" Garrison said "3" My Dad then explained that we are baptized when we are 8 so the butterfly would have to wait. This seemed to suffice Garrison but since we have gotten home he has been searching for an eight year old butterfly. What am I going to do when he thinks he has found one?



I noticed right away that your little pets did not make it home to your house.:) No worrys, they have taken the refuge bin express to join the new snail colony at Jordan Land Fill. As for spiders, are you sure they stayed outside? I just squished a brown hairy bug with 8 legs. Sorry if you were emotionaly attached, survival instinct kicked in.
ReplyDelete