I have done it! I planted a garden with the help of my parents! It is great to have the yard space to put in a garden. Brady tilled the soil for me and on Tuesday my parents came and we put in a no fuss garden. We used soaker hoses and black plastic like my parents used for years and they had great success! I hope it pays off for me. My Dad assures me that now all I have to do is water it and watch it grow. NO WEEDING the plants on the plastic. I like the sound of that! I did plant 2 rows of corn to weed; just so I could say I did it. We water with pressurized irragation and I can basically use as much water as needed. The best part is even that will be on a timer with the sprinkler system so all I have to watch is my 2 rows of corn!!! I can't wait to have fresh veggies and fruit from my own place!
Left:Garden from the back looking towards the house.
Right:My pepper plants



what a great garden....I want one! What's the purpose of the tires? Does that hold the black down, or what do you use them for?
ReplyDelete