I had purchased Ethan some books from the book fair at his school a few weeks ago and was hoping to keep them hidden until Christmas. My plan didn't work so well seeing as how I forgot to take them out of the car and into hiding. Ethan saw this book Diary of a Wimpy Kid and begged me to let him read it. We gave it to him last night around 6pm and as of today at 2:30 he has read 120 pages and counting!!! He LOVES it!! And I have learned that there are 4 more in the series for him to read!!! Garrison even loves to listen to it and they think it is soooo funny. I am glad he likes it. He won't put it down, he wants to read and walk, eat, bathe, do chores all while having his nose in this book! Can't say as I blame him. I have done the same. We all know how you get your nose stuck in a good book and can't put it down. Happy Reading!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment