Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shops

I can't find the camera so I will have to post pictures later. Sorry

The boys have been into turning their rooms into different shops lately. Anything from Candy Stores, to Pet Shops, to Dr. Offices. I have really enjoyed how quietly they played and not paid much attention to it until a few days ago. On Halloween they got a stamp from the Trunk or Treat. They asked for a piece of paper so they could make a shop. I gave them one and they went off quietly to play. A little while later I passed the room and noticed that the paper I thought they would be using to stamp on said "Tattoo Shop" I was thinking more along the lines of a Halloween store or Stamp Store NOT Tattoo Shop. I called them out to investigate and couldn't help but laugh when they showed me the "Tattoo's" they had given each other. All down their ARMS. Now let me just say for the record that NEITHER Brady or I have any Tattoo's. The only thing we can think of his that they have seen LA Ink; which we will no longer be watching. We had to talk about what was OK to put on our bodies and that Mom and Dad didn't think that Tattoo's were appropriate. Especially when you are 7 and 4. I will have to monitor the stores more closely. I am scared what they might think of next.

A FUNNY GARRISON MOMENT!
TODAY WHILE DRIVING HOME FROM PRESCHOOL, GARRISON ASKED ME TO READ A SCOOTER SAFETY PAMPHLET HE HAD FOUND. I TOLD HIM I COULDN'T BECAUSE I HAD TO WATCH THE ROAD. HE GOT MAD AND TOLD ME HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO READ WITH THOSE EYES. HE WANTED ME TO READ WITH THE ONES IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment