"Sounds like life to me it ain't no fantasy
It's just a common case of everyday reality.
Man I know its tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you're caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me"
Then I laughed even harder at the fact that it is JUST LIFE!!! And I looked back at the past few days and the things that had made me feel like pulling my hair out and now I just realize they are life and I am laughing at now!
On Saturday the boys wanted toasted tuna sandwiches for lunch. We were headed to a Birthday party and I was in a hurry wrapping the present, finding shoes, getting outfits, the usual; so I made the mistake of teaching Garrison how to put the toast in push it down then wait for it to pop, take it out and butter it. Next thing I know I have an entire loaf of bread TOASTED! He was pleased with himself and now wants toast for EVERY meal. We have enough already made!
"SOUNDS LIKE LIFE TO ME"
On Sunday I went into the bathroom that afternoon to find spit wads all over the bathroom ceiling, walls and floor. I started to get upset at the situation and thought better about it and laughed instead. The boys response "They fall off when they dry" Brady says all boys learn this at some point. I just hope his brother and his wife didn't have to see them when they were visiting that day."SOUNDS LIKE LIFE TO ME"
On Monday we went to fly Brady's remote control airplane out on the desert. On the way back I got yet another flat tire. This makes 2 in the last month. At this rate I should just get all new tires but the other 2 are in really good shape still.
"SOUNDS LIKE LIFE TO ME"
So I am hoping to learn to laugh more and realize it "Sounds like life to me" and I LOVE IT!



Holy Moly Kari Clifford--how the heck are you doing? I am so glad that you left a message on our blog. I was just looking for you on facebook a few weeks ago. I hope you are doing good. Your boys are darling!
ReplyDeleteKristina
i love that song but u wrote the cours not the first verse=)
ReplyDelete