Preschool 2009-2010
Height: 43 1/2 inches
Weight: 42 pounds
Favorite subject: What's that?
Garrison started Preschool today! What am I going to do with no little ones around 3 days a week. I haven't had time to my self in 7 years. It really is a wierd feeling.
Garrison didn't seem to excited to go but wasn't at all upset either. He walked in found his name, hung up his backpack and didn't even look back. It made me a little sad to think he didn't even want me there. He is super excited to make new friends, learn from his teacher and really excited to play outside on the playground! I just hope he is as easy to get to go to school when High School comes around!



What? How did that happen? I clearly remember driving down an LA freeway talking to you on the phone right after he was born and you were on your way to see him at the hospital. Now he is in preschool!? Time flies- I am just so glad that I have been able to watch it all happen- even if it is from a distance.
ReplyDelete