6 months
Translation: Show up in court the days we tell you. Sit long boring hours, remember a good book to read, answer questions I am not sure why it would be relivant to a case like "Do I prefer oatmeal or toast for breakfast?" Or "Do you know so and so from the community." Who doesn't this is a SMALL town. Not hard when there are less people in the community than my high school. And if I am selected stay in isolation, not read the paper, or talk to anyone. Just in case they say something about the case. Talk about depressing.
In any case I will serve yet again. (This has been my 4th time doing jury duty since I was 18.) At this rate I think buying a lottery ticket might not be a bad idea!



I just can't believe it Kari!! Good grief! I've actually been summoned three times but each time I've gotten off (small infants is always my excuse!) I'm sure one of these days I will run out of excuses and have the great opportunity of serving my country! Good luck Kari!
ReplyDelete