Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Garrison Moment

I thought I would post some of Garrison's funny moments. If I don't I will forget them.

Last weekend we took the family camping to the ward camp out. I didn't tell the boys anything about it just that we would be going camping on the desert. When we got there we sat down to dinner. Garrison looked around and turned to the RS President all amazed and said " Everyone I know is here. That is so weird." Later that night, he told me "Mom everyone in our church had the same idea to come camping here! What a great idea! We all think alike." I guess I should have explained it was planned. Not that everyone had the same idea and miraculously all show up at the same place at the same time. Oh well.



This morning we were taking our baby goats on their morning walk. Garrison's crocs were covered in mud from the backyard an they were hard to walk in because they were so heavy; so he decided to take them off. I told him that it wasn't a good idea but he insisted. As we were walking along on the rocks I asked him if his feet hurt and he wanted to walk on his shoes instead. He said to me " Mom I have been walking on these feet for years. They haven't failed me yet!"

This kid cracks me up. I never know what he is going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment