Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh why do I bother?

At dinner last night we were working on manners. Well lets say I was working on manners with ALL the boys (Brady included) I kept trying to tell the boys that it was not polite to talk with their mouths full; to which Garrison replied "I'm not talking with my mouth full! See I can still fit more food in!" As he takes another bite of lasagna. I hate it when he takes me literally. So from now on I am telling him it is not polite to talk with ANY food in your mouth. We will see if this works!

2 comments:

  1. He is just to smart for his own good. This one once again made me chuckle all morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about you a lot this week. I hope everything is ok. I really want you to call me if you ever need anything. It is really not so far and my kids can handle a 2 hour drive pretty well.

    ReplyDelete