Sunday, June 14, 2009

You ROCK!!!


For Christmas Ethan asked for a guitar and got one. Neither Brady or I know how to play and he wants to learn so bad. Since we don't know of anyone around who teaches we had to delay any lessons. What did we use to suffice him you ask; we let him play it on video games instead. I know parent of the year award. Don't find real lessons let him think he can play by rotting his brain with video games!!!! For now it works and I have to say he is really good. He does have the hand eye cordination down. The other day he asked Jamie and I to play with him. We agreed and I took the guitar first. I was boo-ed off the stage! I should have known that I don't have any hand eye cordination since I have never been able to play ANY type of video game. Jamie was next and she at least made it through the entire song! Way to go Jamie!!! Then Ethan takes the guitar changes the song from the easiest one with the least amount of notes to a medium song with so many notes I couldn't even keep up just by watching. He plays the song with no problem and even dances around while doing it. He challenges anyone to a guitar duel who would like to try to beat him. I think we have a future performer on our hands who needs real guitar lessons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment