Yes an AMAZING thing has happened. Brady and I actually won something in a raffel drawing. It only took us 4 years of going to the linemans rodeo and entering the raffel to finally win! Brady was hoping for the flat screen TV but we won a wireless ipod docking station. We don't have an ipod just mp3 players but it does hook up to our computer. The cool thing is that we can log onto the SL radio stations online and Brady can have the speaker in the garage and listen to the radio. I am amazed it will feed it from the computer inside through the house, outside and into the garage. Now he can listen to his program and I don't have to!!! I don't think oour luck is ready for VEGAS but we might try another raffel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment