Garrison and Ethan have wanted to go snorkeling after seeing it on "Zaboomafoo"(kids nature show) Never mind that they don't know how to swim and have never had swimming lessons. They are dead set on it and have been begging me to buy them snorkel gear so they can practice in the bathtub. Because I am an overly cautious stick in the mud mother and think that my 4 and 6 year old are not ready for snorkeling in the ocean I will not buy them the gear until they at least pass a few years of swimming lessons. So what do they do instead? They use their imagination and put on glasses with drinking straws for snorkel gear and practice going up and down the stairs looking at all the tropical fish that apparently I never new were there. They are hilarious to watch as they look at the creatures from the deep all while breathing through a tiny drinking straw! These boys really are good entertainment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



lol that was at g-mas house ( i can see her in the back ground) they r so cute
ReplyDelete