Gets posted on the Blog!!!
We took a fast trip down to see Shane and Tonya and family!! We had so much fun! The weather was perfect down there and we had such a good time visiting and joking around. Brady is now well known in the ward and I am sure will be talked about for sometime. He even graced the High Priest social with his presence and much to Shanes embarrasment enjoyed ice cream and redneck stories with the Bishop and member of the Stake Presidency. I am sure it is an evening Shane will never live down!
Brady also worked on storage shelves in Tonya and Shanes garage! He really enjoyed building them and even had some neighbors ask if he would come back and build them some! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the finished product.
Tonya and I took the kids to the children's museum and of course both of us forgot our camera's. The kids had a blast anyway and keep asking when we are going back.
We spent our nights talking, laughing, watching Nacho Libre for the first time and just hanging out! It was a Fantastic trip!
Zach! He tried to hide but we



Welcome Back Kari!!! I've missed reading about the kids and everyone. Keep up the good work! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete