Wii: $200.00
Dinner: $50.00
Ibprofen for sore muscles: $3.00
Watching your inlaws Wii bowl for the 1st time: Priceless!
DISCLAIMER: By participating in the activities of last night, you agreed to the terms and conditions of allowing me to post such memories on the blog!!! (I am sure I told you this when we started right?) I however do not agree to any future activities that would embarrass me in any way! Thanks for playing! Come again!
We had my in-laws, Wade, Sara, and Korver over yesterday and challenged them to a Wii game night. We have only had the Wii since Christmas, and it has quickly become one of our favorite indoor activities. What could be better than having family over to play with you!? We started off with Mario Bros, followed by golf, tennis, bowling, and my personal favorite of the night, boxing! We convinced my in-laws to play! I am sure we made it look simple enough? After a few dropped bowling balls, golf balls hit WAY to hard, and sweat from boxing, 4 hours later I think they were addicted.
Practice up family. We challenge you again!



Kari, Janel and I need proof of the six strikes. I've only been able to get 3. Still practicing. We might have to turn the brownie challenge into a brownie/ Wii challenge.....No pressure.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Post, Kari! I couldn't even move on Monday and Tues. Wednesday was a little better, but today I'm back to normal and can even type on the computer!!! I've never had so much fun in my life! Thanks for a wonderful day! Love you guys! Nelda
ReplyDelete