Monday, January 4, 2010

Nelda- This ones for you!




I have been told that I needed to update my blog with Christmas pictures for family that couldn't be here to see. The problem has been that I can't find the digital camera with the pictures and my new video/photo camera that I got for Christmas has been kicking my butt with downloading new software. Somehow I managed to get a few pictures so this will have to do until I find the other camera.
On Christmas Day we bundled up and headed over to my sisters house to do some sledding. We love spending time with family especially when we are doing something different. The boys were in heaven and they didn't seem to mind going up and the hill after the fast ride down! Brady even surprised me with his snowboarding abilities as he sailed down the hill feet down. I secretly was excited before he went down, thinking I would be making thousands of dollars off of America's Funniest Video's by catching it on my new camera but was disappointed yet happy because not only did he make it but he did it in one piece and no ER visit was needed. We headed back home after some hot chocolate and soup for some much needed rest!!!!
More Pictures to come soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! I love keeping up with your family through this blog. I have been kind of disapointed since the Naughty or Nice one. But you have come through again! Love seeing the kids, sorry your brownies didn't work. Do you have my recipe? Anyway, we'll be down soon! Love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete