Saturday, August 15, 2009

I wanna be like you!

Ever since the Demolition Derby Brady has been the all time coolest person in his son's eyes! I think it is the cutest thing ever. They want to eat and drink the same as him, talk like him, shadow him, do EVERYTHING he does. They would be him if they could. I really do love the fact that they are loving him so much. They want to be with him and wait for him to get home everyday so they can follow him around. This is nice because lets face it, they are not whining at my heels complaining they are bored and bug him instead of me!!! Garrison has decided to take this to the next level and wants to wear what Dad would wear and has even found a way to look more like him..........










What do you think about his mustache and goatee? He thinks he is the spitting image of his Dad and has worn it around for about 2 days now! Gotta love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment