


I can't believe it has taken over a month for me to update. To be truthful if my 2 faithful followers hadn't complained I think I would have just let it go. As promised here are the pictures of the chicks, although they are twice the size now and thankfully big enough to be outside. We finished the coop and painted it red with white trim. I really think it is cute! Now we sit and wait for them to be big enough to lay eggs!
April was a busy month for us. We celebrated Easter with a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Staples. The boys had a blast playing with cousins and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. They were happy the Easter bunny found us and brought them new helmets to wear when they ride the 4 wheeler. I would post pictures but I can't seem to find the folder I put them in.
We are happy May is here it brings warmer weather, baseball games and the end of the school year! I hope I am better at posting this summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment